ONLINE COURSE of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS
Lesson 19 – Alpha Waves α
RELAXED BUT ALERT CONSCIENCE
- Frequency range : 8 Hz to 12 Hz
- Characteristics and associated states : States of deep relaxation. These are the waves that are activated when we close our eyes and are totally relaxed, when we meditate or exercise self-affirmations. The alpha frequency is considered the gateway to deep meditation, it comes into play when we are about to fall asleep and just before waking up, in the state of semi-sleep. Many people are in "Alpha mode" when watching TV, contemplating a sunset or relaxing on the beach
- Excess : inability to concentrate, apathy, lack of energy.
- Defect : insomnia, stress, anxiety, daydreams, lack of motivation.
- Optimal : presence, concentration, awareness, memory, intelligence, problem solving, increased immune defenses
- What increases them : saunas, massages, yoga practices, binaural music, meditation, deep breathing exercises, neurofeedback.
The ability of our brain to become flexible and pass through various frequencies, changing them according to the context, plays an important role in the quality of our life because it affects the way we behave, think, move and process.
Hypnosis and Self-hypnosis from A to Z: a complete manual of theory and practice.
This course consists of over 45 lessons and will provide you with a practical understanding of how the human mind works and how to use the hypnosis as a natural tool to potentially improve any area of your life.
FREE ONLINE HYPNOSIS AND SELF-HYPNOSIS COURSE Part 1. The first 6 basic lessons are free . Take some time to study it and try the techniques on your friends and family, to immediately experience the benefits of what is a true remedy of nature. To facilitate learning and practice, new lessons will be published every month, also born from the experience in Clinical Hypnosis of the American School of Hypnosis.
Complete online course of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS – Part 2. If you decide that you like it, you can continue with the lessons of the second part, an ongoing structured path where new lessons are added every month, as if it were classroom teaching developed over the course of the academic year. If you would like to participate in our courses to learn live, have an important experience or maybe even a profession (moreover today in great demand), contact me to meet. In any case, the study and application of this manual will become your personal baggage of acquired knowledge and experience.
Grow up today.