- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 100 Hz: 12 Hz a 40 Hz
- Characteristics and associated statesIt is the waves observed by the electroencephalogram in a waking state and that we experience most during our existence when we are operational, active, targeted. They are the waves of when "we are on the piece", characterized by high frequency (rapidity) and low amplitude. They have a stimulating effect, therefore they favor cognitive activities that require commitment, presence and concentration. When they come into play we feel lucid, well awake, for this reason they are found especially in the morning and in general during the day, maybe after drinking a good coffee or after taking any other substance that has stimulating effects. Even the direct sun or fresh air can activate Beta β waves, each of us has experienced that particular sensation of mental and muscular awakening that comes with it.
- Excessstress, anxiety, adrenaline excitement, insomnia.
- DefectDepressive states, apathy, poor cognitive ability, lack of attention.
- Optimalcoordination, information processing, learning and memory, concentration and focus, high problem solving capability.
- What increases them: coffee, tea, energy drinks, physical activity, various stimulants, physical exercise
The ability of our brain to become flexible and pass through various frequencies, changing them according to the context, plays an important role in the quality of our life because it affects the way we behave, think, move and process.
Hypnosis and Self-hypnosis from A to Z: a complete manual of theory and practice.
This course consists of over 45 lessons and will provide you with a practical understanding of how the human mind works and how to use theHypnosis as a natural tool to potentially improve any area of your life.
FREE ONLINE COURSE of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS Part 1 The first 6 lessons are free. Take the time to study it and try the techniques on your friends and family, to immediately experience the benefits of what is a true remedy of nature. To facilitate learning and practice every week a new lesson will be published, also born from the experience in Clinical Hypnosis of the American School of Hypnosis.
Complete online course of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS - Part 2 If you decide that you like it, you can continue with the lessons of the second part, a structured course in itinere where new lessons are added every month, as if it were a classroom teaching developed during the academic year. If you'd like to participate in one of our courses to learn live or maybe even make it a profession (which is in great demand today), contact me to meet us. In any case, the study and application of this manual will become your personal baggage of knowledge and experience.
Enjoy your training!