RELAXED BUT ALERT CONSCIENCE
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 100 Hz: da 8 Hz a 12 Hz
- Characteristics and associated states: States of deep relaxation. These are the waves that are activated when we close our eyes and are totally relaxed, when we meditate or exercise. self-affirmations. Alpha frequency is considered the gateway to deep meditation, it comes into play when we are about to fall asleep and just before waking up, in the state of sleep. Many people are in "Alpha mode" when they watch TV, watch a sunset or relax on the beach
- Excess: inability to concentrate, apathy, lack of energy.
- Defect: insomnia, stress, anxiety, daydreaming, lack of motivation.
- Optimal: presence, concentration, awareness, memory, intelligence, problem solving, increased immune defenses
- What increases them: saunas, massages, yoga practices, binaural music, meditation, deep breathing exercises, neurofeedback.
The ability of our brain to become flexible and pass through various frequencies, changing them according to the context, plays an important role in the quality of our life because it affects the way we behave, think, move and process.
Hypnosis and Self-hypnosis from A to Z: a complete manual of theory and practice.
This course consists of over 45 lessons and will provide you with a practical understanding of how the human mind works and how to use theHypnosis as a natural tool to potentially improve any area of your life.
FREE ONLINE COURSE of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS Part 1 The first 6 lessons are free. Take the time to study it and try the techniques on your friends and family, to immediately experience the benefits of what is a true remedy of nature. To facilitate learning and practice every week a new lesson will be published, also born from the experience in Clinical Hypnosis of the American School of Hypnosis.
Complete online course of HYPNOSIS and SELF-HYPNOSIS - Part 2 If you decide that you like it, you can continue with the lessons of the second part, a structured course in itinere where new lessons are added every month, as if it were a classroom teaching developed during the academic year. If you'd like to participate in one of our courses to learn live or maybe even make it a profession (which is in great demand today), contact me to meet us. In any case, the study and application of this manual will become your personal baggage of knowledge and experience.
Enjoy your training!